RightCoast has invested in a series of companies and continues to make direct investments.
Incident Control Systems
- RightCoast Advisors are the 3rd largest equity investor in Incident Control Systems.
- RightCoast has participated in both Series A and Series B capital raises, as well as, a series of buyouts of private early stage investors.
- RightCoast also provides ICS with debt financing to fuel the growth and research & development efforts of the company.
- RightCoast holds a position on ICS’ Board of Directors and Chairs the Audit and Governance Committees.
- ICS develops and manufactures custom engineered armor survivability solutions for military vehicles, aircraft and personnel. For the past 15 years ICS has evolved into a cutting-edge armor design firm able to manufacturer everything from basic steel armor to complex curved ceramic solutions. ICS embraces a holistic approach and includes all aspects of armor development, design, testing and manufacturing under the same roof. On any given day, ICS products and armor designs are protecting thousands of soldiers and police officers across the globe.
- Brendan P. Keegan is a minority private investor in BancTec.
- Brendan is a former BancTec executive holding the position of President, ITO & Senior Vice President.
- Brendan co-led the capital raise and buyout of BancTec from Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe.
- BancTec is a global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO), providing financial transaction automation and document management services for organizations seeking to drive efficiency in their financial and back-office processes. Headquartered in Dallas with clients in 50 countries, BancTec leverages its proprietary IP and deep expertise to provide flexible, focused solutions across the financial services, insurance, healthcare, utility, transportation and government sectors. The company operates 19 BPO centers in the United States and worldwide, utilizing a common technology platform to deliver reliability, security, and consistently high levels of performance.
- RightCoast Advisors are the lead equity investor in Velocity Performance.
- RightCoast also provides Velocity Performance with debt financing to fuel the growth and working capital requirements of the company.
- RightCoast holds a position on Velocity’s Board of Directors.
- Velocity Performance is a leading provider of high performance consulting services and programs that accelerate the vision of leaders, sales professionals and individuals. Velocity’s accelerated models and programs enable their brand name clients to develop their most important asset – their potential human capital, faster than ever before. Velocity partners with executives and their teams, sales organizations, and individuals focused on improving their performance.
- RightCoast Advisors are the lead equity investor in WorkForce Extended.
- RightCoast also provides WorkForce with debt financing to fuel the growth and working capital requirements of the company.
- RightCoast holds a position on WorkForce’s Board of Directors.
- WorkForce Extended is a leading provider of professional staffing services for companies and job seekers. WorkForce offers a full compliment of services from temporary staffing to permanent placement. WorkForce serves their clients by more effectively and efficiently meeting their employment demands. WorkForce serves job seekers by leveraging their experience and matching them with the right opportunities.
The COURAGE & FAITH Foundation
- RightCoast Advisors and the Keegan Family are the primary contributors to The Courage & Faith Foundation.
- Brendan and Dana Keegan serve as the Foundations Directors.
- RightCoast along with a majority of their portfolio companies contribute up to 2% of all revenues to the foundation.
- The Courage & Faith Foundation is a donor advised foundation established by The Keegan Family with a primary focus on serving youth academics and athletics. Brendan and Dana Keegan are active in their communities serving in numerous volunteer roles for charitable and non-profit organizations. The Keegan’s past initiatives and contributions have included projects at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, St. Christopher Elementary School, Bishop Guertin High School. St. Christopher Church, the Special Friends Association of Nashua and the Nashua Police Athletic League.